Bergen International Music Festival is 10 year, and marks this with a fantastic program during the festival, 24.-27. October. There will be music from almost the whole world, including the Middle East, South America and Africa. The festival presents both international and local artists, established stars and curious newcomers, and collaborative projects across musical and geographical boundaries. The concert offer is for people of all ages, and it will also be a separate youth evening, kindergarten and family concert.
The concert arena is at Bergen International Cultural Center, i Kong Oscars gate 15, in the center of Bergen.
-click on the artists for more info-
WEDNESDAY 24 OCT
THURSDAY 25 OCT
FRIDAY 26 OCT
SATURDAY 27 OCT
The event is supported by:
Bergen International Music Festival is organized by Bergen International Cultural Center
The festival offers music and other cultural activities from around the world, and aims to show the cultural diversity we live in.
The festival has a 10-year anniversary this year.
About Bergen International Cultural Center:
– A multicultural meeting place for residents of Hordaland.
– Node for diversity, cultural exchange and inclusion
– Voluntary- and umbrella organization for approx 70 immigrant organizations in Bergen
– Politically and religiously neutral
– Started up in 1993 – 25 years in 2018