* Medlemmer av Bergen Internasjonale Kultursenter og Det Felles Innvandrerrådet i Hordaland må ha gyldig medlemskap og betalt medlemskontigent innen 28.februar inneværende år, to get a membership price.
- The wish for a price reduction must be applied to the Board well in advance of the event.
- The renter is responsible for all equipment and fixtures and any damage to this when it is not due to natural wear and tear. Losses and damage to fixtures and fittings MUST be replaced. The tenant has a duty to notify if the fixtures and fittings are damaged or lost.
- The use of a smoking machine is prohibited.
- The tenant is obliged to familiarize himself with escape routes and current fire instructions.
- The premises must be returned in the same condition as received: Equipment and fixtures are put in place, the tables are washed with a damp cloth, spills are dried, boss is carried down into containers, the windows close and lights go out.
- The tenant must apply for a permit. Granted voucher must be in the bar.
- No alcohol after hours. 02:00.
- Music should be closed no later than 2 p.m.. 02:15, and all guests must be out of the room no later than 2 pm. 02:30.
- The lease agreement is not valid until the invoice for rent has been paid within the payment deadline on the invoice.
- No poster hanging or decor on the walls with tape or nails.
- The event can be canceled at the latest 21 days before the due date unless otherwise agreed. The advance is not refunded.